How to Get Rid of Dark Discoloration on Neck
Dark neck or skin discoloration on the neck is a common skin problem for many women. Having a dark neck or dark discoloration on neck is very embarrassing and frustrating. If you are suffering from dark discoloration around the neck, you can use natural remedies. There are many home remedies available to reduce the discoloration of skin around the neck.
Best Home Remedies to Remove Dark Skin on Neck
Natural methods are effective for getting rid of dark skin discoloration on skin. Here are some home remedies to remove dark skin on neck naturally.
1. One of the best natural methods for removing skin discoloration on neck is exfoliation. Use a natural scrub made of walnut powder and yogurt for natural exfoliation of the neck skin. Lightly scrub mixture on your dark neck, and then splash some rose water. This natural homemade exfoliating scrub will remove dirt and the outer layer of skin to whiten the dark skin around the neck.
2. Create almond skin whitening mask to lighten dark skin on neck. Soak four to five almonds overnight. Grind the almonds with milk to make a fine paste. Apply the paste over the brown skin discoloration on neck for 30 minutes and rinse off with cold water. Another best home remedy to remove dark discoloration on neck is honey and almond homemade pack. This is very effective for sun tan removal and skin whitening.
3. The strawberry and yogurt homemade face mask help helps to get rid of dark skin on neck. Mash the strawberries with a fork and blend in yogurt until blended well. Now apply this mask over your dark discoloration on neck and leave it for around 20 minutes.
4. Baking soda is a natural exfoliate that can be used for removing hyper pigmentation on neck. Make a paste of baking soda and warm water. Apply it on the dark patches around the neck. This home remedy will lighten dark spots, blemishes, and discolorations on neck.
5. Grind 5 previously soaked almonds with sandalwood oil to a paste. Apply it to the dark discoloration on neck and allow the mask to set on your neck for an hour, and then wash off with water. This home remedy will provide a brighter skin tone on your discolored neck.
6. Applying oatmeal and lemon juice face mask refine skin and lighten dark spots and discolorations. This homemade facial helps reduce the appearance of dark spots on neck and slough off dry, dead skin cells from the surface of neck skin.
7. Aloe vera is considered as the best natural dark spot corrector to get rid of dark spots around neck. Application of aloe vera gel persistently on the affected area helps reduce the dark skin discoloration on neck.
8. Another best home remedy to remove dark skin on neck is the application of potato juice. Massage neck with potato juice and leave it for 15 minutes. Potato has mild bleaching properties and regular use of this paste will reduce dark discoloration on neck, dark spots on face, freckles or blemishes on skin.
9. Lemon contains citric acid, which is a natural bleaching agent hat can lighten dark patches and brighten the skin tone. Lemon can be used as a bleach for treating ankle darkness, neck darkness, elbow darkness etc. You can also mix equal parts of lemon juice and cucumber juice and apply the juice mixture to the dry dark patches on neck using a cotton ball or finger tips. This is an effective homemade remedy for whitening dark discoloration of neck.
10. Honey helps to lighten the dark skin on neck and it is a natural moisturizer that reduces dryness on neck. To make a skin-lightening mask, combine 1 teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice. Now, apply it on your face and neck for 20-30 minutes and then, wash-off. Honey and lemon juice remedy help to lighten and nourish the dark discolored neck.
11. For reducing hyperpigmentation on neck, make a mask by mixing sandalwood powder in rosewater and glycerin. Make a paste and apply on your face and neck. Keep the mask on until it dries, and then rise with cool water and a soft towel. This home remedy will help to get rid of neck skin discoloration fast.
12. Neck masks made with fuller's earth and rose water is one of the best home remedies to get rid of dark discoloration on skin. Mix together 1 tablespoon of fuller's earth in 1 tablespoon of rose water and apply it on your darkened neck. Wash off with lukewarm water when dried up. It also helps to reduce the oiliness on skin.
13. To get rid of dark skin on neck, make a paste of turmeric powder with fresh lime juice and apply on the discolored neck, then wait at least 30 to 45 minutes before rinsing off. This remedy acts as a natural skin brightener for dark neck.
14. For reducing discolored patches on neck, mix ground orange peel with gram flour, milk and lemon juice. Apply this paste over the dark neck skin and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and repeat this procedure thrice a week for getting a fairer neck complexion naturally.
Many people suffer from dark skin on neck. These simple homemade remedies can certainly help in fading discoloration on neck naturally.