Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
Dark spots are pigmented areas on the skin that usually start to appear in middle age. They can be caused by several factors. In some cases, dark spots may appear on the skin due to skin trauma. This is most evident in the case of skin infections like acne, which often leave behind dark spots on the skin.
Dark spots may also occur during pregnancy due to the hormonal changes taking place in the body. Certain medical conditions may sometimes contribute to the development of dark spots. Such conditions include Addison’s disease, liver disorders, pituitary tumors and hemachromatosis. Stress can also bring about hormonal fluctuations in the body, thereby resulting in formation of dark spots.
- Best Face Exercises to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Face and Neck
- 7 Best Anti Aging Oils to Make Your Skin Look Younger
- Best Anti Aging Vitamins and Supplements for Younger Looking Skin
- Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skincare
- Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skincare
- Natural Remedies and Tips to Get Rid of Laugh Lines around Mouth
- Best Natural Methods to Get Rid of Crows Feet or Laugh Lines around Eyes
- 16 Best Skin Tightening Tips to Get Rid of Loose Sagging Skin on Face
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- 30 Best Dark Spot Corrector Home Remedies and Dark Spots Remover for Face
- 16 Natural Hair Growth Tips and Remedies To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Best Natural Remedies for Dark Spot Removal
1. Dark spots usually are spread over the face as well as the neck. One of the ways to protect facial and neck area is to apply sun block. Sunscreen must be applied half an hour before sun exposure to allow it to take effect. At the same wear hats and big sun glasses to cover up these sensitive areas which are usually prone to dark spots on skin.
2. To reduce the effects of sun exposure and lighten dark spots, cleanse your face with buttermilk. Scrub your skin gently for at least twenty minutes before taking a bath every day. Done regularly, this will work well in lightening darkened areas of the skin.