How to Remove Freckles and Brown Spots on skin
Freckles are small brown spots that usually found on the face and arms in both men and women. Brown spots and freckles are both age and sun related. Freckles and brown spots are mostly found to appear on face though they attack other parts of the body too, which is exposed in the direct sun. Freckle tend to first appear in childhood as flat, freckle-like lesions of brown, dark brown, or black, and are uniform in color. While freckle typically appear when you are young and then slowly fade, other brown spots may appear with age. Do you want to get rid of freckles and brown spots? There are medical ways to remove brown spots of freckles, such as laser treatment for freckles, however cosmetic treatments for freckle removal are expensive. Hence more people worldwide try home remedies to get rid of freckles and dark spots on face, as they are very effective in reducing those red and brown spots on face.
Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots and Freckles
Brown spots and freckles might make you feel uncomfortable about your appearance. If you are bothered by brown spots on your skin, such as freckles and melasma, here some of the best natural remedies that will help you to get rid of freckles and brown spots fast at home. Reduce dark pigmentation, freckles, and brown spots on skin with these natural treatments and homemade freckle removal tips.
1. Lemon Juice Remedy for Freckle Removal
One of the best natural home remedies for freckle removal is the application of lemon juice. Take a lemon and extract its juice. Now apply it over the brown spots on skin and leave it on for a few minutes and wash it off with water. Application of lemon juice on your lips help you remove freckles on lips.
2. Get Rid of Freckles and Brown Spots with Onion Remedy
Homemade freckle treatment using onions is best for removing brown spots from face. Slice a small red onion in half and gently rub on affected areas twice daily to fade freckles and brown age spots. Red onions will cause top layers of skin to gently peel and provide a fading effect. Another freckle removal option is to grate an onion and squeeze juice from the pulp with a cheesecloth and mix it with a small amount of apple cider vinegar. Dab a cotton pad into the vinegar solution and apply it directly onto the freckles and brown age spots. The dark spots on face will fade gradually.
3. Sour Cream for Removing Brown Spots and Freckles
Apply sour cream to remove face freckles naturally. Apply a mask made of sour cream to your freckle spots, allow it to dry for about 10 minutes, and then wash off with warm water. Application of sour cream on your brown spots on lips is best for removing lip freckles. The lactic acids in sour milk help to get rid of freckles on lips and face. Follow this skin lightening remedy at least once daily until the brown age spots and freckles fade.
- Best Face Exercises to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Face and Neck
- 7 Best Anti Aging Oils to Make Your Skin Look Younger
- Best Anti Aging Vitamins and Supplements for Younger Looking Skin
- Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skincare
- Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skincare
- Natural Remedies and Tips to Get Rid of Laugh Lines around Mouth
- Best Natural Methods to Get Rid of Crows Feet or Laugh Lines around Eyes
- 16 Best Skin Tightening Tips to Get Rid of Loose Sagging Skin on Face
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- 30 Best Dark Spot Corrector Home Remedies and Dark Spots Remover for Face
- 16 Natural Hair Growth Tips and Remedies To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
4. Freckle Removal with Horseradish
Horseradish is said to be another best natural remedy for face freckle removal. You can either dab horseradish juice or its vinegar along with oatmeal on the brown patches or spots on face. When this home remedy is followed on a regular basis, it will soon lighten the freckles and age spots and make those dark brown spots on skin less noticeable.
5. Buttermilk Remedy for Reducing Brown Freckle Spots
Take a tablespoon of oatmeal and mix it with buttermilk to make a paste. You can use this paste on your brown freckle spots. Do this freckle removal remedy once daily until you get positive results. Simple application of buttermilk on the skin spots also helps to get rid of freckles and sunspots. Buttermilk itself will bleach and soften the skin, and removes brown spots on skin.
6. Get Rid of Brown Spots using Honey Remedy
Reduce the appearance of your freckles or other brown spots on your skin using honey. The natural bleaching properties of honey help in reducing skin pigmentation and the excess melanin production that results in brown and red freckles. An easy and inexpensive homemade tip for fading freckles, dark spots, liver spots, and other skin blemishes is to apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice on the face. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. The lemon juice also acts as a mild bleaching agent to help gets rid of freckles and brown spots.
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin on Forehead, Eyes, Cheeks, and Neck
- Best Non Surgical Facelifts: Non Surgical Facelift Options
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Loose Belly Skin after Weight Loss
- 4 Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck Fast
- Top Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Dark Spots on Face
- 5 Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Skin Tightening Egg White Face Mask Recipes: Homemade Facelift Masks
- Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Facial Masks to Tighten Sagging Skin