How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
Dark spots on face can be caused by too much sun exposure, stress, lack of skin care, hormones, and genetics. Dark brown spots generally appear on exposed skin areas like the face, back, neck, chest, hands, and legs. Age and liver spots are a type of hyperpigmentation that cause brown to black spots on the face and other areas of the body. Dark spots on face are usually a sign of skin damage. Removing dark spots on the face is a challenge for some people. Applying remedies that allow the skin to regenerate will help these dark marks fade more quickly. Here are effective and useful tips on how to get rid of dark spots on face fast and naturally.
Top Tips for Removing Dark spots on Face
Try these home remedies and tips to remove or lighten the dark patches and spots on face naturally.
1. Coconut oil is one of the best dark spot remover for face. Apply coconut oil routinely to help protect the skin from developing dark spots and blemishes caused by aging and over exposure to sun light.
2. Vitamin E oil is one of the best natural dark spot corrector. Apply vitamin E for removing dark spots on face. Vitamin E contains antioxidants that help get rid of dark spots on skin.
3. Orange peel can be used to help bleach dark spots on the skin. A face pack made with yogurt and dried orange peel is also known to be effective in removing dark spots on the face.
4. Another natural tip to get rid of dark spots on face is mixing an equal amount of apple cider vinegar with the onion juice. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and dab it onto the dark patches of your skin to lighten them fast.
5. Combine carrot juice and pineapple juice together and apply it on your face for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water. This is an effective tip to remove dark marks from face.
6. A great home remedy for dark spots on your face is to make a paste of sandalwood powder and buttermilk and dab it on your black spots. This tip is effective to get rid of black spots, sunspots, and blemishes on face.
7. Prepare a face mask by mixing sour milk, cream, and honey. Daily apply this paste on your face for about 10 minutes to fade away dark spots, brown spots, and blemishes on face.
8. Prepare a paste by combining 2 parts saffron with 1 part honey, and apply this paste on the affected areas to remove dark spots on face fast.
9. Cucumber juice is one of the best home remedies for dark spots on face. Application of cucumber juice helps remove acne scars and black spots on face effectively. Cucumber and lime juice mixture is also effective in the treatment of facial dark spots.
10. Lemons are really good for reducing blemishes, liver spots, brown freckles, and dark spots on face. Apply lemon juice on your face for lightening the dark spots on face.
11. A teaspoon of coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder helps in reducing pimples, acne marks, and black spots on face.
12. Buttermilk and tomato juice combination serves as an effective solution for reducing freckles, dark skin discoloration, and dark spots on face.
There are many skin whitening creams available in the market to remove dark spots on face. A hydroquinone based skin lightening cream helps to remove dark spots. Hydroquinone is a strong inhibitor of melanin production.