Best Natural Dark Spot Corrector to Get Rid of Dark Brown Spots on Face
Dark spots, or hyperpigmentation, are a common skin condition caused by excess melanin deposits. Dark and brown spots on face may be harmless, but they certainly don't look pretty! There are a number of natural treatments and homemade remedies that you can try to help reduce the appearance of dark spots on face. These home treatments sometimes even make those skin blemishes and dark pigmentation marks on face disappear completely.
Best Homemade Dark Spot Remover
Dark and brown spots on face can be removed with the help of certain homemade remedies that go a long way in lightening their color. Dark spot corrector can help you remove dark spots on face. Here are some of the best natural dark spot corrector that you can apply to get rid of dark brown spots, age spots, and sun spots on your face.
Best Homemade Natural Dark Spot Remover #1
Lemon Juice: Lemon juice one of the natural dark spot corrector that can lighten the dark spots left by acne and pimples. To get rid of dark spots, apply some lemon juice on your facial skin and on hands or neck. Allow the lemon juice to soak on the dark spots on skin for a minimum 20 minutes. Flush the face with cool water for three minutes. Lemons, as the best dark spot corrector, contain bleaching agents that can help get rid of dark spots, brown spots and age spots on the face and hands quickly and exfoliate dead skin cells to produce healthier, brighter skin.
Best Natural Homemade Dark Spot Remover #2
Potato: Potato juice is one of the best dark spot corrector that is quite helpful in producing a lighter and even skin tone. Potato has bleaching properties, which helps to remove blemishes and black spots from the skin.
Best Homemade Natural Dark Spot Removers #3
Lactic Acid: Lactic acid is one of the best natural dark spot correctors that can help reduce the appearance of dark skin patches and spots on face. Lactic acid is found in dairy products like milk, buttermilk, and yogurt. Pour some milk into a cotton ball or a clean piece of cloth and then apply it to the face and neck for 15 minutes, 2 to 3 times a day to get rid of dark spots on face, skin around eyes, mouth, and neck fast. Lactic acid in sour milk and buttermilk helps to lighten age spots and black marks on face by facilitating faster exfoliation of dead skin.
- Best Face Exercises to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Face and Neck
- 7 Best Anti Aging Oils to Make Your Skin Look Younger
- Best Anti Aging Vitamins and Supplements for Younger Looking Skin
- Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil for Skincare
- Benefits of Coconut Oil for Skincare
- Natural Remedies and Tips to Get Rid of Laugh Lines around Mouth
- Best Natural Methods to Get Rid of Crows Feet or Laugh Lines around Eyes
- 16 Best Skin Tightening Tips to Get Rid of Loose Sagging Skin on Face
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
- 30 Best Dark Spot Corrector Home Remedies and Dark Spots Remover for Face
- 16 Natural Hair Growth Tips and Remedies To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Homemade Natural Dark Spot Remover #4
Onion and Apple Cider Vinegar: Vinegar and onion act as the best dark spot corrector because of its acidic nature. The acids in the vinegar and onion work to reduce and reverse the oxidization of your skin that causes the dark brown spots, and also breaks up the melanin so that your sun spots and age spots or liver spots go away fast. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of onion juice, and blend the mixture. Apply this dark spot corrector solution to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes, and rinse with water.
Best Natural Homemade Dark Spot Remover #5
Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil: Sea buckthorn is a cosmetic aid with nourishing and revitalizing action. Sea buckthorn seed oil is one of the best dark spot correctors, which is used for dark pigmentation spots to help reduce skin discolorations, brown age spots, and other blemishes on face. This oil will moisturize your skin and its high vitamin C content will help remove brown spots and liver spots on skin naturally.
Best Natural Homemade Dark Spot Removers #6
Rose Hip Oil: Rose hip seed oil is an excellent emollient and moisturizer, which leaves the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It is often added to hydrating lotions and creams. This natural dark spot corrector can be applied directly to the skin even in concentrated forms to get rid of brown spots on face, sun spots and age spots, and discoloration of skin. Rose hip oil is a superb tissue hydrator with high absorption, penetrating dry skin almost instantly to restore moisture balance. Regular massaging with rose hip oil will also help reduce the appearance of under eye wrinkles, crows' feet, and fine lines around the mouth. This natural oil can be applied twice daily for about 2 months to get rid of scar tissues, stretch marks, wrinkles, dark pigmentation, age spots, and brown spots on face.
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin on Forehead, Eyes, Cheeks, and Neck
- Best Non Surgical Facelifts: Non Surgical Facelift Options
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Loose Belly Skin after Weight Loss
- 4 Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck Fast
- Top Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Dark Spots on Face
- 5 Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Skin Tightening Egg White Face Mask Recipes: Homemade Facelift Masks
- Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Facial Masks to Tighten Sagging Skin